A large graveyard divided into an old and a new section, with the ruins of a large church in the old section. It is situated a few hundred metres north of the village.
There is a 1798 plot but no names are recorded on it. Dr. Egan records the earliest headstone as dating from 2nd January 1720. Dr. Egan also transcribed the following headstone:
“Here lieth the body of Patrick Kelly
Servant to Mr. Richard Moore of Capel Street
in the City of Dublin
His grateful master caused this monument
to be erected in memory
Of his discretion, fidelity and diligence
in that humble station.
He died March 12th 1747 aged 21 years.”
Surveys: JAPMDI ii p75 and p471-474; xii p382-387 M. Egan, Vol.6 p4-41