The cemetery surrounds the ruins of a large church dedicated to St. Canice and is located 5km south east of Naul, and 9km from Oldtown. Dr. Egan recorded the oldest headstone as dating from 1st March 1709. A number of the families buried here had multiple children die while still young. This cemetery is still in use.
Surveys: JAPMDI vii p336-337; xii p395. M. Egan Vol.6 p189-211