This graveyard stands less than a quarter of a mile from the old Malahide Road, and contains the ruins of a church building. The earliest recorded headstone dates from 1747.
Inside the ruins is a vault where lies Austin Cooper, Anitquarian, who lived at Abbeville. Some of the Beresfords, who lived at Abbeville before Cooper, are also buried here.
Surveys: JAPMDI iv p393-395; xi p440-442